torek, 18. september 2012

#Military Olive


I must say I was pleasantly surprised when I met her for coffee and she shocked me with her olive blouse with golden buttons that made her look gentle and soft in that positive business way just as she would have stopped in her "between meetings" break. However, when searching for the perfectly balanced outfit one must be careful that everything is not too clean and I like how she manages to accomplish that every time with pairing a lot of her outfits with these (not dr. Martens finally) boots. And the spike bracelet (probably not seen here) was a nice touch.
In general I could not dislike olive and military patterns more than I do, but still she owned the look and made me think about buying my self an olive shirt/jacket/pants and wearing them with pride, regardless of the fact that I do own a military shirt (original from the Slovenian army) which is drastically oversized and there for acceptable only for my less tolerant days. A great subtle way to make me change my opinion, because her styling sure looks great... And besides, how can a man say no to her eyes and amazing legs?

In the picture: Maša Zalokar

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar