sobota, 15. september 2012

The Brick Wall






 As days pass and innocent moments go by I start to remember the things I gave the most time and thought to and besides my daily outfits that seemed to take most of the "next day" preparations , I gave a lot of time to the ones I love and the ones that make my projects exciting but fresh at the same time. They tend to inspire me and give me ideas I wouldn't have without them.
And in the end I have to make a little announcement that goes hand in hand with the opening of this blog which will be a fashion/lifestyle mix-up. I have to prepare you guys for an opening of another blog we plan to write and edit with Liza (3rd picture on the left) and through time develop it in as many ways as possible. This is the link --> http://kavaincaj.tumblr.com/ . Follow us there and follow my blog!


1st outfit: H&M pants, shoes, shirt, hair cuff and sheer blouse, Promod bracelet 
2nd outfit: Promod pants and top, H&M shoes and hair cuff, Mango bag
3rd+4th: H&M dress and shoes

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar